As I might be soon entering the world of “real blogging” (i.e. with my new blogspot account, stay tuned for that possibility), I thought I’d take the time to share with you the amazing blogs that inspire me for you to check out!
1. College Prep is the first blog that I fell in love with and it is seriously perfect. I adore everything Carly posts.
2. It’s Official is another first stop for inspiration. Lily messaged me one day about one of her giveaways and I was definitely hooked! LOVE her OOTD’s.
3. High Cotton Honey is newer blog that is on the rise! The author is actually one of my best friends and she is so cute and so is her blog!
4. Creativity & Cardigans is a new favorite that I just found thanks to Pinterest. I adore all the crafts she posts about!
5. Last but not least, Subtly Fabulous is a super cute blog with fantastic taste.
Now go obsess over them as much as I do!
Prep in Your Step is having a May Books giveaway! They have an awesome collection of pretty, preppy, and customizable notebooks! Check out her blog while you’re there- too cute!
A few blogs have been posting about using the discount code URI for 10% off from the Frat Collection and it’s true! This website has wonderful customizable pocket tees and I’ve wanted one for a while, so I think I will with this discount! Plus 10% of your purchase goes to a philanthropy of your choice!
Anonymous asked: There is a monogrammed braclet I saw on Pinterest. Looking for it led mr to your site. I can't find it. Can you help ?
Not sure I know exactly which monogrammed bracelet you would be referring too but my personal favorite that I’ve seen is from DKM Accessories.
Hope this helps!